Wednesday 16 June 2010

NEW THINGS


Hi everyone, especially to those that I know check everyday. You may have noticed that the schedule page has been updated, you can click on the thumbnails and see a more detailed version of some of the events and things that will be happening.

There is of course going to be an opportunity to learn some things about Korea, Hallyu (Korean Wave) and more specifically a K-Pop song and dance, so don't forget to vote.

There is a competition with a prize of a PMP-portable media player, for anyone who can change the lyrics of a Wonder Girls song to reflect the concept of this camp.

The participant list should be fully up-to-date, we are still waiting on people to send me a copy of their tickets so I can write them names up.

I understand that the idea of us reimbursing you for traditional clothing has been put on hold for the time being-due to Yeosu City not having a suitable place to store these things after the festival, I will let you all know if this changes.

Those of you that have been waiting for your invitation letters, I apologise for the time it has taken so far. Unfortunately, the time it took for the Yeosu City Government to organise the correct documents was far longer than predicted, I am just as stressed if not more so than you about this. I will send everyone tracking numbers soon so you can follow the whereabouts-Please note that the Korean Government has told us that all of those documents had to be sent directly to the closest consulate or embassy, so they will not be arriving at your house, but the embassy.

I think that is all for now. I have sent everyone their buddy's contact details so make sure to start talking with them as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. If we come from Australia do we need visas?

    And also, is there any restrictions on what we should wear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No visas or restriction for Aussies...ICIWORLD

    ReplyDelete