Sunday 11 July 2010

Contact

I have been contacting most people by email, but many have not been able to reply to me, I hope that all of our participants know what our blog address is... I have told many people that we will both be offering affordable guest house accommodation at our traditional house, as well as being able to recommend accommodation to our participants at places nearby, both before and after the camp.

The details of where we are is located on the blog below, if you need to call me my mobile phone number is 010-8854-eight-five-six-one. Logan~~~

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to reach any contact from the festval. I would like to learn about when the next festival ill take place and what is the procedure to be a participant group. There is no e-mail adress in the web page, neither info about next festival. So if you can guide me about these questions, I will be more than happy.

    Best Regards,

    Zeynep Okçu

    ReplyDelete